How We Work
The Process – From Concept To Completion
Hover Over Each Step To See How We Work
- Home ConsultationBefore the design process begins, we will carry out a comprehensive survey of your home at a time convenient to you, whether you’re looking for a new kitchen, bedroom or home study. This ensures dimensional accuracy in our planning and will help us to better understand the structure and fabric of your property.
- DesignWe understand how important it is to get to know you and how you’d like to make the most of your new kitchen, bedroom or home study. We spend time getting to know you so that we can incorporate the details and features that best suit your needs, which means that your new living space will be as practical as it is beautiful.
- Review Our DesignsIt’s important that we have captured all of the design features you were looking for. Now is the opportunity to fine tune these designs to make it absolutely perfect.
- We Source All MaterialsWe provide a wide array of furniture, fascias and worktops from some of the most renowned suppliers and respected manufacturers in the world. In addition to offering appliances across a broad range of styles and budgets, we also provide a comprehensive range of sinks, taps, lighting and handles - the finishing touches that will complete the final look of your new kitchen, bedroom or study.
- InstallationOnce we have agreed a date for your installation, our team will prepare the workspace by removing and disposing of any existing fittings and furniture you no longer require. As part of this process, we can also remove unwanted floor tiles and wallpaper - all you need to do is empty your cupboards and remove any personal items.If your project requires building work, we will discuss ahead of your installation the best ways to keep disruption to a minimum.
Drop us a line
Fill in your details below and we will be in contact with you asap